Steel Roller Drums / Pulleys
Conveyor Drums (pulleys) include a cylindrical shell (crowned or parallel), end discs supported within the shell and a fixed shaft - plain or with keyway.
Machined Rollers include a cylindrical shell (crowned or parallel), end discs with integral bearings supported within the shell & a captivated shaft.
Call 01384 77427
Drums/Rollers are machined from Mild Steel, Stainless & Mild steel Mix
- Smooth machined surfaces provide maximum belt protection.
- Removalable axle via clamping ring
- Hubs and end disc are accurately machined to ensure concentricity.
- Drums /Machined rollers are available with a parallel or crowned*
- Steel Drums are now fitted with KEYLESS CLAMP, for cost effective maintenance with superior performance.
Lagging (rubber/polyurethane covering) can be provided to increase traction between belt and pulley