ABM Series - food & chemical
Select a diameter from the list below, then choose an Axle diameter:
- abmss40 ¦ Stainless tube & axle¦ Temp -75C+80C¦ max length <1000
- abm40 ¦ Blue pvc Stainless Axle ¦ Temp +5 +40C¦ max length <760
- abmss50 ¦ Stainless tube & axle¦ Temp -75C+80C¦ max length <1260
- abm50 ¦ Blue pvc tube & axle¦ Temp +5C+40C¦ max length <1000
- abm57 ¦ White pvc Stainless Axle¦POA ¦ Temp +5 +40C¦ max length <1260
- ssabm60 ¦ Stainless tube & axle¦ Temp -75C+80C¦ max length <1260
- abm60 ¦ Blue pvc Stainless Axle ¦ Temp +5 +40C¦ max length <1260
- abm60j1¦ Blue pvc Bzp steel Axle ¦ Temp +5 +40C¦ max length <1260
ABM rollers have excellent chemical / water resistance and durability.
The ABM ECAP can operate continuously up to +80 degrees C and can perform without degradation at extremely low temperatures (-75 C)
- fruit, vegetable grader, inspection tables
- wet under-belt environments
- chemical / battery process
- cold store - 75C
What chemicals affect ABM ECaps?
ABM Ecap does not absorb water and is chemically inert. Water solutions are generally safe except highly oxidizing chemicals such as bleach. Alcohols, ketones and acids also have little effect. Avoid; Hydrocarbons such as gasoline, kerosene, oil and grease which cause swelling.
agricultural, Breweries, food process, agricultural hollow pin chain, chemical processes