PRP KTR 1700 Plastic rollers Greased precision
AED's PRP 1700 series of plastic conveyor rollers are constructed from FDA approved for food use, high impact plastic fitted with precision bearings and ideal for gravity & under-belt applications.
- Rollers suitable for wash down but not direct pressure wash
- Rigid PVC Tube (blue/grey opt.) with mild steel/ stainless axle option
- Hardened precision 2rs bearings with steel/ stainless option
- Polymer housing offering, protective bearing seal & very low noise operation
- belt return, belt support
- Gravity for medium loads - not be recommended for individual goods less than 3kgs in weight.
KTR rollers are low noise, with a sound level of only 30-35Dba. These rollers are perfect for use in areas where noise is a concern.
Medium to Heavy
0 to 50°C
Mild Steel, Stainless & PVC
Markes Plastic housed KTR.40 Greased Precision Sealed
Belt conveyors, High speed Conveyors, general goods handling, farming equipment, airports.
- axle selection guide
- Rollers, plastic c/w steel spring loaded
- Rollers, plastic c/w stainless brg spring loaded axle
- Rollers, plastic c/w stainless brg axle: female thread
- Rollers, plastic c/w steel brg axle: female thread
- PRP roller catalogue page
- bearing type KTR.40
- Plastic tube loading
- Custom made Roller Order Form
- roller AX1 drawing with ordering code
- roller AX2 drawing with ordering code
- roller AX5 drawing with ordering code
- roller AX8 drawing with ordering code
- roller AX10 drawing with ordering code